Sunday, June 1, 2008

Best Movie Quotes: Blades of Glory


Blades of Glory (2007) stars Will Ferrell as Chazz Michael Michaels and Jon Heder as Jimmy McElroy. They are rival male figure skaters who pair up in order to compete.

Jimmy
: So, Coach, I was thinking about the music for our routine.
Coach: Oh, really?
Chazz: We're gonna dance to one song, and one song only: "Lady Humps" by the Black-Eyed Peas. "What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your trunk? I’m a get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off my lady humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps."
Jimmy: [disgusted] I'm not skating to anything with references to lady humps. I don't even know what that means.
Chazz: No one knows what it means, but it's provocative...
Jimmy: No, it's not, it's gross...
Chazz: ...It gets the people going!


Love it love it love it. Side splitting comedy. Unless you are like my Mom who can't stand anything with Will Ferrell.

No comments: