Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Me and My Windex

I love Windex. Don't try to separate me and my Windex. My mother gets mad because I leave the bottle around the house, but really, isn't it better to have it out at all times in case you spill something or find a grease spot on the desk? I wholeheartedly agree. I have a mini-bottle of windex that I keep in the car and I really need one for my purse so I can surreptitiously clean behind people's backs.

I really feel like I am doing a service to the world when I wipe away long-settled dust or organize a bookshelf. The only place I don't like to clean is the kitchen because it always gets dirty again and happens to be very disgusting on a regular basis.

This is probably the most personal, likely-to-be-critcized thing that I will admit on these pages. So yuk it up, clowns.

No comments: