Monday, September 29, 2008

Shoes

So Ladies and Gentleman,
I know I haven't written the past couple days but that is because the preparation for my new job (!!!) kept me busy.
Shoe update: Apparently the gold Laundry stillettos I wore on Friday made an impression on several people because the next day my doorman asked me why I looked so pretty yesterday, and the doorman of the building down the block introduced himself to me and said I had looked pretty yesterday too. Apparently he sees me "everyday walking by in a hurry and real intent on something." haha that was funny. True I suppose, because often I'm a bit late.
Saturday I wore the Guess black leather pointy-toe slingbacks and was chided for being "tall." I wrapped a band-aid around the sore pinky toe, which helped a lot!
Sunday I wore the Linea Paolo red alligator print open-toe pumps with my long, gray, skinny jeans and they looked well, I thought.
Did anyone see "The Office" last Thursday? I thought it was hilarious!
All for now. Mmmm I love cereal.

No comments: