Monday, July 14, 2008

Stress Reduction and Wellness: Day 1

I decided that simplification involves fixing those things which need repair and tossing those things that are hopelessly broken. Today this includes:
1. My gray sweatpants with fabric worn apart in the inner thighs (suggesting need for inner thigh toning) and give me a camel toe when I yank them high enough so I don't step on the raggedy hem. Yes, it's time for them to go.
2. Nailpolish that is clumpy
3. Replace the sulfur strip on the side of my matchbox.
4. Set my alarm clock for 9 a.m. instead of 10 a.m.
5. Put up my dresses for sale on ebay (effort to purge closet)
6. give away Bebe corset top (very tasteful) that will never contain my breasts or muffin top no matter how I might wish.
7. The sewing box which my Aunt Judy gave me for my 9th birthday and has had a broken hinge since September 7, 1994.

No comments: