Saturday, August 9, 2008

Birthday

Birthdays are a big deal in my family; it is not uncommon to celebrate for a week or more. Maybe it's because my family loves to eat and drink. We make gift lists for birthdays and Christmas, which I've learned is not a universal practice! Since I have no money to spend on myself this year I'm hoping that people buy me presents.
This is what I want for my birthday which is in early September:
  • The Ladies Man DVD
  • Subscription to INstyle and Psychology Today
  • a massage
  • Money for highlights
  • Drinks at the Pump Room
  • Jo Malone perfume in Orange Blossom or Grapefruit
  • Nars eyeshadow in Galapagos
  • Happiness
  • My own apartment
  • a job
  • World Peace
  • Hardcover copy of "the Portrait of a Lady" and "This Side of Paradise"
  • cellulite free bottom
  • Cake from Bombon Cafe
  • Coffee cake from Swedish Bakery
  • French Press coffee maker
  • flat screen tv
  • Cubs and Bears jerseys

This will also double as my Christmas List.

No comments: