Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Songs about Boyfriends

Ah, in my eternal quest to catalog my love life, I've put together a list of songs that remind me of past boyfriends/lovers/or times in my life.

Boyfriend #3 (AR)
  • "Sea of love" by Cat Power.
  • "The Way I Are" - Timbaland.
  • "Anyone Else But You" - Antsy Pants
  • "I'm only Sleeping" - the Beatles
  • "Maybe I'm Amazed" - Paul McCartney
  • "How does it feel" - Voodoo
  • "Great Divide" - the Cardigans
Boyfriend #2 (JK)
  • "Don't you want me baby?" by Human League because I first heard the song when we were dancing at a bar.
  • "Reflections" by Atmosphere, because I learned the song the day before we met.
  • "Where'd You Go?" by Fort Minor because he kept leaving on trips.
  • "Littlest Things" by Lily Allen.
  • IF you go away - Emilina Torrini
  • The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

College Crush #3 (MG)
  • "Portions for Foxes" by Rilo Kiley because he was 'bad news', my friends told me to forget him, and I liked him anyway.
  • Girlfriend by Avril Levigne. I did not like his girlfriend.
  • "Fidelity" = hmmm everyone

College Boyfriend #4 (PM)
  • "Strong Enough" by Sheryl Crowe, because his wishy-washyness often made me feel like hell, and I was perfectly prepared to believe anything he said as long as it was what I wanted to hear.
  • "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas.

Boyfriend #1 (PK)
  • "Amber" by 311 because he tried to play it on the guitar for me
Crush #1 (KE)
  • "Kamasutra by Adassa, and "My Love" J-Timberlake because we danced to those. And then he said that he didn't want our relationship to go in  "that" direction. 
College Boyfriend #4 (AC)
  • "Don't Matter" by Akon, because nobody wanted to see us together.
Washington DC Non-boyfriend #1 (JD)
  • "Cold Shoulder" by Adele. Because everything he told me was lies, and his kept giving me the cold shoulder. Jerk.

No comments: